Getting Ready with Airtime!

Thursday, August 18, 2016


Hey y'all! Who else is already counting down to the weekend? I know I am, so today I'm teaming up with Airtime to share the perfect way to connect with your friends and get ready for a night on the town! I'm sharing my Getting Ready for Girls Night Out playlist to get your night started right.

Read more...
Why does it take us ladies so long to get ready? For me, it's because the time I spend getting ready is half attempting to perfect my winged eyeliner (aesthetic: slay), half dancing around my room lip-syncing into a hairbrush like an idiot with my friends. I'm pretty sure getting ready is half the fun of going out.

Sometimes we can't get ready together - there's travel, distance, the classic "I overslept my nap so I'm just going to get ready here and meet you at the bar..." It happens. But just because you can't always be in the same room as your friends doesn't mean that you can't have the same experience as when you are.

Airtime is an awesome (did I mention free?) app that allows you stay connected with your squad. Not only can you video chat up to five other friends, you can simultaneously share videos and music with them by connecting Spotify, YouTube, etc. In other words: the pregame is forever changed. Now, wherever you are, you can all enjoy that fire playlist Obama released while chatting face-to-face .

Since having the perfect getting ready playlist is definitely as important as having the perfect winged eyeliner, I'm sharing my Getting Ready for Girls Night Out playlist below! My perfect playlist is one that captures my and my friends' style - a mix of my favorite new jams, some throwbacks, and some sing-a-longs to get in the mood for girls' night out. Because what's a Friday night without a decent amount of Beyoncé? Can't wait til I'm getting ready to explore Wrigleyville in Chicago Friday night to blast this playlist! Good vibes everyone.



Be sure to check out Airtime! What's on your playlist?
XOXO, J



You Might Also Like

0 comments